Who we Are
Whether you are a teacher moving to a new location, a recent graduate, a teacher desiring to move into administration, or an administrator seeking a new challenge, The Education group can help.
Our firm, founded in 1988 to assist independent schools with their faculty hirings, works in a distinct way . By getting to know our candidate, knowing the distinctive culture and needs of our schools, and screening to th specific requirements of the position, we are able to make referrals and good candidate/school matches. As a firm of educators, we believe this process is invaluable to producing win/win outcomes, and long lasting relationships.
We are in "the people business of education" and our purpose is to improve education by providing high quality placement activities for highly qualified people and the schools we serve. Our services may not be for all, but they may be for you.
What we do
- Individual attention and support for teachers, administrators, and schools
- Thorough assessment of credentials
- Established network of contacts across the nation
- Focused commitment to successful matches
- Nationwide searches for heads of schools and interim heads
- Nationwide searches for mid-level administrators, department heads, and teachers
- Expert assistance on strategic planning, faculty development, and personnel issues
- Professional guidance in developing effective board roles and relationships